Our Collection and Use of Information:
Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting may collect information in a number of ways from users who access the site or services. We collect personal and non-personal information in various ways. You may provide your information to us to receive a product, service, or communication from us; we may request your information to better serve you; or we may require your information in order to be able complete a transaction (e.g. a purchase) or provide access (e.g. to a paid service).
A. Collection of Personal Information
Personal information (or “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”) is information and data that can be used to specifically identify or contact a single person. You may be asked to provide your personal information when you contact Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting for any reason.
Personal information we collect
Examples of some types of personal information Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting may collect and how we may use it include the following:
• When you purchase products or services, request support, download a product, register for a webinar, live workshop, or training, provide feedback on a software product, or participate in a promotion, contest or online survey, or respond to an advertisement, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and/or social media credentials. Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting does not directly collect credit card numbers. Payments for products/services are made through STRIPE and card numbers are not stored.
How we use your personal information
• Optional Communications: The personal information we collect allows us to provide you with Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting’s latest product announcements, helpful tips and information, special offers, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to receive these communications, or do not wish to be on our mailing list, you can opt out of receiving them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any of our emails.
• Important Communications: We may use your personal information to send important communications, e.g., about your purchases of or access to services and terms & conditions.
• We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting’s services, communications and support.
• If you enter into a promotion such as a contest, a giveaway, a one-time or special offer, or similar promotion, we may use the information you provide to administer those programmes.
• If we become involved in a legal process as a result of your actions on the site, or in connection with any products or services offered via the site, we may be required to disclose your PII or PIFI to a government authority, or a third party who e.g., issues a subpoena that require us to provide it. Our response(s) to any such legal process will be handled on a case-by-case basis following legal advice.
B. Collection of Non-Personal Information
How we collect and use your non-personal information
We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
• We may collect non-personal information (e.g. demographic information) regarding our customers collectively including information such as age, gender, occupation, preferred language, post code, area code, geographic location, or the time zone from which customers access the site, products, or services. Such non-personal information is used so that we can better understand who our customers are.
C. Cookies and Other Technologies
Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting also uses specific technologies in connection with certain communications such as emails that may be used to track actions by recipients. For example, these communications may include one or more clickable text or graphics that include URLs that link to content on the site. However, these URLs, may pass through a web server that tracks the click before arriving at the linked content on the Site. The tracked data can help Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting determine the effectiveness of our communications to users and customers, or to gauge interest in specific topics. If you prefer not to have your responses to such communications tracked in this manner, do not click links in the email messages. Such communications may also include pixel tags that can tell us whether e.g. an email has been opened. We may use this information to throttle the number of messages sent to users or customers, or to remove people who do not read or interact with our communications from one or more lists.
Cookies and other technologies can generally be controlled on your devices. If you want to disable cookies and you should review your privacy or security settings. Please note that certain features of the Site or related software, products, or services may not be available if you have cookies disabled on your device. We will typically try to warn you that a page or feature you are trying to reach will not function without cookies enabled. If you have your cookies on your device or browser disabled and are having difficulties you may wish to enable them to see if the problem is resolved.
D. Social Media
Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting may collect certain information from you if you interact with us via social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other such services. For example, you may be given the option to register for webinars, take advantage of special offers, receive mailings, newsletters or the like, via your social media account. The information we receive or collect from such social media, and our ability to collect it, may depend on the social media site, its policies, and its requirements or its technology. We may collect the information you provide from these social media interactions and may use it for various purposes to improve our services or your experience, or to contact you regarding the reason you connected with us or with additional offers in the future. Of course, you have the opportunity to opt-out at any time provided we do not require a means of contacting you to fulfill your request.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore we restrict our website use to persons eighteen years or older. We also do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn that Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting has inadvertently collected or received the personal information of a child under 18 we will take steps to delete the information.
[PLEASE NOTE: You must be 18 or older to use the Site, and to purchase the products, or services offered via the site without an adult (parent or guardian).]
If we discover or form a reasonable belief that we have received any information from a child under 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information. If you believe Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting has any information from a child under age 18, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Personal Information Protection
You are solely responsible for any personal information you choose to submit on non-secure site including but not limited any discussion forums or public comment threads on the Site, or any social media site, groups, or threads related to the site or the related software, products, or services.
Access to Your Personal Information
You can request access to any personal information we have for you. We will make a good faith effort to provide you with access to reasonably accessible information. You can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete your personal data. Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting will comply with such requests if they are reasonable and we will delete your data if Lavender Blue Sleep Consulting is not required to retain it by law, and does not require it for legitimate business purposes. We may reserve the right to refuse deletion requests that we believe require undue time, or technical effort, or where not provided by local law. We also reserve the right to deny or delay requests where the personal information is scheduled to be deleted as part of any upcoming purge of data that is not being retained. Requests for access, correction, or deletion can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Cookies” and How We Use Them
Public Areas & Social Media
Any information you disclose in any public areas of our website or the Internet, including via social media becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.